Learn. Connect. Share.
Choose among tracks on reliability,durability and asset management
Customize your schedule with sessions tracks focused on reliability, durability and asset management topics.
Join the conversation with discussion panels
Choose from interactive discussion panels, moderated by industry professionals and guided by your feedback.
Connect with ARDC through our digital communities
Use our app to optimize your ARDC Live event, and our online-only ARDC Connect to join our global network。
At ARDC Live, you have the opportunity to lead a global conversation on the challenges and advancements in the engineering community。 We invite practitioners in reliability, durability, quality, maintenance, asset management and related engineering fields to take center stage by presenting。
Become a leader in the community while promoting your organization
Presenters are the highlight of ARDC Live, and their ideas ignite the conversation throughout the conference。
Seize opportunities for personal and professional development
By presenting at ARDC Live, you will receive essential feedback from the audience, allowing you to strengthen and build upon your ideas.
Enjoy complimentary registration
The primary author of the presentation receives complimentary registration。
Would you like to present at the 2019 ARDC North America? Download the submission form today, and please subscribe to stay informed about upcoming events! The deadline to submit your presentation proposal is March 15, 2019.
Results-oriented presentations from leading reliability and durability practitioners are the main focus of every ARDC Live event. We hand-select the best presentations that directly connect attendees to the most current and pressing topics within the reliability and durability community. The program for the 2019 event will be announced in Q2 2019.
The following are select highlights from the 2018 ARDC Live event:
3 tracks with 22 presentations
· EHPS Pump Quality Reliability & Durability Management Working with an International Team, FZB Technology Inc.
· Design for Reliability Journey - Applying Lessons Learned to Drive Increased Organizational Reliability Capability, Daktronics, Inc.
· Integrating Controls and Software into System DFMEA, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
· Reliability Growth Planning and Modeling Should not be Limited to Repairable Products, Medtronic
· Practical Use of the Stress-Strength Models to Develop Specifications, Shure Inc
· Digital Industrial Internet: Role of Reliability Engineering in Asset Performance Management, Baker Hughes
· The Importance of Having "System Availability" as a Key Metric in the Healthcare Industry, Philips Healthcare
· Utilization of Onboard Data for Robotic Driver Reliability Characterization, TARDEC
· Reliability Lessons Learned from the Early Years of Aerial Drone Development, Siemens
· Engineering Reliability into Innovation, NYU - Tandon School of Engineering
· Applications in Thermal Mechanical Fatigue, Nortek
· How to Develop an Effective Reliability Plan, Carlson Reliability Consulting
2 discussion panels
· Biggest Impact on Product Design and Development
· RAM Analysis: Process and Innovation
· Developing Durable, Reliable Products (Part 1, Part 2)
· Introduction to FHA, FTA and FMEA (Part 1, Part 2)
All registrations include attendance at the three-day event, plus a digital membership to the interactive 2018 ARDC North America community。 Additional benefits include:
· Digital event proceedings and presentation handouts
· Daily continental breakfast, lunch and catered breaks
· Cocktail reception and hosted dinner
· Certificate of attendance
Venue Address：One South Capitol Avenue, Indianapolis, Indiana, 46204, USA