Choose among tracks on reliability,durability and asset management
Customize your schedule with sessions tracks focused on reliability, durability and asset management topics.
Join the conversation with discussion panels
Choose from interactive discussion panels, moderated by industry professionals and guided by your feedback.
Connect with ARDC through our digital communities
Use our app to optimize your ARDC Live event, and our online-only ARDC Connect to join our global network.
At ARDC Live, you have the opportunity to lead a global conversation on the challenges and advancements in the engineering community. We invite practitioners in reliability, durability, quality, maintenance, asset management and related engineering fields to take center stage by presenting.
Become a leader in the community while promoting your organization
Presenters are the highlight of ARDC Live, and their ideas ignite the conversation throughout the conference.
opportunities for personal and professional development
By presenting at ARDC Live, you will receive essential feedback from the audience, allowing you to strengthen and build upon your ideas.
Enjoy complimentary registration
The primary author of the presentation receives complimentary registration.
Results-oriented presentations from leading reliability and durability practitioners are the main focus of every ARDC Live event. We hand-select the best presentations that directly connect attendees to the most current and pressing topics within the reliability and durability community. The detailed program for the 2019 event will be announced in January 2019.
We are happy to announce the 2019 keynote speaker and a selection of the 2019 presentations:
· Forecasting Spare Parts Demand Using Condition Monitoring Information
University of Pretoria
· Combining Accelerated Life Testing with Reliability Growth Analysis to Optimize Approval Process
· How a Medical Device Company Has Developed Its Reliability Program from the Beginning
· Developing Whole Vehicle Durability Tests for an Electric Vehicle
HORIBA MIRA Ltd
· E-lng Plant Availability Estimation
GE Oil & Gas
· Management of Critical Equipment Reliability Data in Oil & Gas Plants through Digitalization
Kuwait Oil Company
· Bayesian Inference in Reliability: What, Why and How?
· Field Failure Analysis – An Important Step in Reducing Maintenance Costs
· Challenges and Strategies to Cope With Design for Reliability in First-of-a-kind Megaprojects: From Wishful Thinking to Project Reality
Fusion for Energy (F4E)
· A Seamless Tool Chain for Testing and Simulation in Modern Mechanical Engineering Design
Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH
· Condition Monitoring System: Approach, Requirements, Challenges and Solutions
University of Wuppertal
· Applying Software Reliability Principles in Agile Software Development
· Early Stage Test Based Durability Assessment of Li-Ion Cells and Batteries
· Using Predictive Reliability to Size Accelerated Life Testing
· Reliability and Cybersecurity of Industrial Control Systems — A proposal of a Holistic Approach to the Problem
International Centre for Chemical Safety and Security
· Human Reliability Analysis Methods and Real Case Applications: How to Apply Human Factor in Reliability and Safety Analysis
Eduardo Calixto Consultant (ECC)
· Assessment of Manufacturing Process Control from Accelerated Life Tests: Case Study of Automotive Heat Exchangers
VALEO Thermal Systems
· Development and Application of Reliability System Model
· Strategic and Calculated Approach to Optimizing Field OPEX through Reliability, Availability and Maintainability (RAM) Study
· Risk Assessment Regarding the Spread of a Failure Symptom in Product Fleets Within the Use Phase: Application of Saturation Models
University of Wuppertal
· From Theoretical to Concrete Approach of Reliability on Pet Blowing Machines
· Fatigue Comes Neural: How Machine Learning Leads to Faster and Better Results a Vibration Fatigue Example
Robert Bosch GmbH
· Extension Framework? How to Easily Write and Distribute Your Own Glyphs
Robert Bosch GmbH
· Decision Matrix for System Level Versus Component Level Reliability Demonstration Testing
· Failure Analysis in Electronics
· Prototypes Optimization and Reliability Assessment by the Integration of Multiscale Tests
Tetra Pak Packaging Solutions SpA
· How Accelerated Life Testing Can Be Used to Assess Material Reliability in Electrical Distribution
· Reliability and Safety in IMS Integrated Robotic Manufacturing Systems
· Product Lifetime Demonstration for Customer — Learning So Far
DANFOSS COMMERCIAL COMPRESSOR
· Reliability Analysis of Rolling Stock Systems in Dynamic Operating Conditions Using Advanced Methods
RAMS Engineering & Asset Management Consultancy
· SW Reliability Testing Experience in Digital Mammography
· Integrating Reliability Engineering Tools into Businesses — Some Lessons Learned
Wilde Analysis Ltd。
Venue：The Westin Grand Hotel Berlin
Address：The Westin Grand Hotel Berlin, Friedrichstrasse 158-164, 10117, Berlin, Germany
Telephone: +49 30 2027 - 3420
Fax: +49 30 2027 - 3419
All registrations include attendance at the three-day event, plus a digital membership to the interactive 2019 ARDC Europe community。 Additional benefits include:
· Digital event proceedings and presentation handouts
· Daily continental breakfast, lunch and catered breaks
· Cocktail reception and hosted dinner
· Certificate of attendance